A delegation from the Central African Republic, led by the Minister of Territorial Administration, Decentralization and Local Development, Bruno Yapande, is visiting the Kingdom from September 11 to 17 at the invitation of the Minister of Interior, Abdelouafi Laftit. The invitation comes within the framework of the friendship and cooperation relations between the two countries. In a statement released on Tuesday, the Interior Ministry notes that Mr. Laftit received the delegation. The meeting was an opportunity to exchange views on many issues within the remit of the two ministries, as well as on the prospects for cooperation to enable the Central African Republic to benefit from Moroccan expertise in related areas. On this occasion, Mr. Yapande expressed his gratitude and his deep thanks to HM King Mohammed VI, may God assist Him, and to the Moroccan government, the statement said.
- Spain ”Very Satisfied” with Positive Bilateral Cooperation Momentum with Morocco – FM –
- Morocco, Spain “Completely Satisfied” with Implementation of Bilateral Roadmap – FM –
- Crises in Mediterranean Require Structural Responses Based on Operational Approach – Morocco’s FM –
- First Regional Meeting for Development of Implementation Plan of Arab Strategy to Fight Terrorism Kicks Off in Rabat
- 35th Steering Committee Meeting of 5+5 Defense Initiative Wraps Up in Rabat