The Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita met Thursday at the UN headquarters in New York, with Russian peer Sergei Lavrov. This meeting took place in the presence of Morocco’s Ambassador and Permanent Representative to the United Nations, Omar Hilale. The interview took place on the sidelines of the general debate of the 77th United Nations General Assembly.
- Migration: Spain Stresses Importance of ‘Rabat Process’
- Gov’t Council Adopts Draft Decree-Law Extending by Six Months Mandate of National Press Council Members
- Gov’t Council Takes Note of Bill Approving Int’l Agreement on Constitution of African Civil Aviation Commission
- Morocco, Switzerland Hold New Session of Political Consultations in Bern
- Morocco to Chair AU-PSC Starting October 1st