The Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita, met in New York his Jamaican counterpart, Kamina Johnson Smith. This meeting took place Thursday in the presence of Ambassador Omar Hilale, Permanent Representative of Morocco to the United Nations. The interview was held on the sidelines of the 77th UN General Assembly.
- Morocco-UAE Partnership to Become Key Player in Global Economy – Euro-Mediterranean Observatory –
- Government Council Examines Morocco-Portugal Cooperation Agreement on Civil Protection
- Upper House Adopts 2024 Appropriation Bill
- Libyan High Council of State Highly Welcomes Morocco’s Position, Under HM the King’s Leadership, Regarding Libyan Crisis
- Holding Presidential & Legislative Elections in Libya, Key Process to Meet Libyans’ Aspirations – FM –