The Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita, met in New York his Jamaican counterpart, Kamina Johnson Smith. This meeting took place Thursday in the presence of Ambassador Omar Hilale, Permanent Representative of Morocco to the United Nations. The interview was held on the sidelines of the 77th UN General Assembly.
- Spain ”Very Satisfied” with Positive Bilateral Cooperation Momentum with Morocco – FM –
- Morocco, Spain “Completely Satisfied” with Implementation of Bilateral Roadmap – FM –
- Crises in Mediterranean Require Structural Responses Based on Operational Approach – Morocco’s FM –
- First Regional Meeting for Development of Implementation Plan of Arab Strategy to Fight Terrorism Kicks Off in Rabat
- 35th Steering Committee Meeting of 5+5 Defense Initiative Wraps Up in Rabat