“The situation in the Moroccan Sahara is characterized by a qualitative and quantitative confirmation of the Sahara’s Moroccanness, both at the level of states and at the level of African and international public opinion,” said Gabonese political scientist Dr. Jean Delors Biyogue Bi Ntougou. “The situation in the Moroccan Sahara is characterized by a qualitative and quantitative confirmation of the Moroccanness of the Sahara, both at the level of States and at the level of African and international public opinion, on the one hand, and on the other by the internal weakening of the polisario, as well as the exhaustion and the thinly veiled annoyance of the external powers that until then supported this armed group in its adventure,” said Dr. Jean Delors Biyogue Bi Ntougou in an interview published Monday by the Rwandan news agency (RNA). The political scientist noted that the Moroccan autonomy plan “remains the only safe solution whose implementation is now urgent,” highlighting the diplomatic successes achieved by Morocco. Returning to these diplomatic successes of the Kingdom, Dr. Jean Delors Biyogue Bi Ntougou notes that “there is first the power of the obvious: the Moroccanness of the Sahara. Then the consistency and realism shown by Morocco in taking into account the aspirations of its citizens from the region as demonstrated by the content of its Plan widely appreciated by the international community. “It would be an act of intellectual blindness not to note and admit that Morocco is massively supported in its struggle for the restoration of historical truth. All the states that take a stand in favor of Morocco are simply affirming their recognition of the obvious and of reality. On this point, the recent objective position of Spain sends a very strong message to the whole world,” he said.
- Morocco Earthquake: First Instalment of Financial Aid to Affected Families to Be Paid on October 6-16
- HM King Mohammed VI Receives Several Foreign Ambassadors
- Al Haouz Earthquake: On High Instructions of His Majesty King Mohammed VI, FAR Deploy Two Additional Field Medical-Surgical Hospitals
- Morocco’s Upper House Speaker to Take Part in European Conference of Presidents of Parliament
- Head of Government Holds Meeting As Part of Implementing Royal Letter on Family Code Revision