The former president of the Dominican Republic, Hipolito Mejia, paid, Thursday, a courtesy visit to the Moroccan embassy in Santo Domingo, a statement from the diplomatic representation said on Friday. During this visit, the former Dominican president had a “very cordial and friendly” exchange with the ambassador of the Kingdom, Hichame Dahane, added the same source. Mejia had paid an official visit to the Kingdom in May 2002, which gave a significant boost to relations between the two countries., the statement said.
- Spain ”Very Satisfied” with Positive Bilateral Cooperation Momentum with Morocco – FM –
- Morocco, Spain “Completely Satisfied” with Implementation of Bilateral Roadmap – FM –
- Crises in Mediterranean Require Structural Responses Based on Operational Approach – Morocco’s FM –
- First Regional Meeting for Development of Implementation Plan of Arab Strategy to Fight Terrorism Kicks Off in Rabat
- 35th Steering Committee Meeting of 5+5 Defense Initiative Wraps Up in Rabat