The former president of the Dominican Republic, Hipolito Mejia, paid, Thursday, a courtesy visit to the Moroccan embassy in Santo Domingo, a statement from the diplomatic representation said on Friday. During this visit, the former Dominican president had a “very cordial and friendly” exchange with the ambassador of the Kingdom, Hichame Dahane, added the same source. Mejia had paid an official visit to the Kingdom in May 2002, which gave a significant boost to relations between the two countries., the statement said.
- HM the King to Pay Official Visit to UAE as of Monday
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd General Assembly of International Criminal Police Organization, Interpol
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd Interpol General Assembly
- HM the King Addresses Speech to World Climate Action Summit in Dubai
- HM the King Receives Newly-Appointed Members of Constitutional Court, Appoints its President