Yemeni Minister of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates Ahmed Awad Bin Mubarak reaffirmed, Monday in Rabat, the constant position of his country supporting the Moroccanness of the Sahara. “We reaffirm Yemen’s constant position in favor of the Kingdom’s territorial integrity and the Sahara’s Moroccanness. This is a position we have expressed on several occasions,” said the Yemeni minister at a joint press conference with his Moroccan counterpart, Nasser Bourita, after their talks. The head of Yemeni diplomacy stressed that any solution to the artificial conflict around the Sahara issue “can only be found within the framework of Moroccan sovereignty and territorial integrity of Morocco.” He also noted that through this “genuine” position, “we are on the side of our Moroccan brothers” within the framework of Arab solidarity and the charters of the Arab League and international pacts. For his part, Bourita expressed his thanks to Yemen for its consistent position supporting the Moroccan Sahara, expressed at various regional and international forums.
- Spain ”Very Satisfied” with Positive Bilateral Cooperation Momentum with Morocco – FM –
- Morocco, Spain “Completely Satisfied” with Implementation of Bilateral Roadmap – FM –
- Crises in Mediterranean Require Structural Responses Based on Operational Approach – Morocco’s FM –
- First Regional Meeting for Development of Implementation Plan of Arab Strategy to Fight Terrorism Kicks Off in Rabat
- 35th Steering Committee Meeting of 5+5 Defense Initiative Wraps Up in Rabat