The Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita, held Friday in Rabat, talks with the Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of Sierra Leone, David Francis. During these talks, the two parties welcomed the relations between Morocco and Sierra Leone under the leadership of HM King Mohammed VI and Sierra Leonean President Julius Maada Bio. The two ministers also discussed ways to develop economic relations, especially by promoting investment through the inclusion of the private sector of both countries. The meeting also provided an opportunity to exchange views on various international issues.
- Spain ”Very Satisfied” with Positive Bilateral Cooperation Momentum with Morocco – FM –
- Morocco, Spain “Completely Satisfied” with Implementation of Bilateral Roadmap – FM –
- Crises in Mediterranean Require Structural Responses Based on Operational Approach – Morocco’s FM –
- First Regional Meeting for Development of Implementation Plan of Arab Strategy to Fight Terrorism Kicks Off in Rabat
- 35th Steering Committee Meeting of 5+5 Defense Initiative Wraps Up in Rabat