The Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita, held Friday in Rabat, talks with the Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of Sierra Leone, David Francis. During these talks, the two parties welcomed the relations between Morocco and Sierra Leone under the leadership of HM King Mohammed VI and Sierra Leonean President Julius Maada Bio. The two ministers also discussed ways to develop economic relations, especially by promoting investment through the inclusion of the private sector of both countries. The meeting also provided an opportunity to exchange views on various international issues.
- HM the King Receives Newly-Appointed Members of Constitutional Court, Appoints its President
- New Colombian Senate Motion Unequivocally Supports Morocco’s Territorial Integrity and Sovereignty
- Morocco’s FM Meets with Under-Secretary-General for UN Peace Operations
- HM the King Calls for International Resolution to Impose Immediate, Sustainable Ceasefire in Gaza
- AU PSC: Morocco Calls for Peace, Security & Development-based Approaches to address Africa’s Challenges