El Salvador expressed, Tuesday in New York, its support to Morocco’s efforts to find a realistic, pragmatic and lasting political solution to the Sahara issue, while respecting the territorial integrity and national sovereignty of the Kingdom. Speaking before the members of the 4th Committee of the UN General Assembly, the representative of El Salvador stressed that the Moroccan autonomy initiative, described as a viable solution in the Security Council resolutions since 2007, is the fundamental element of these efforts. The Salvadoran diplomat also praised the efforts of the Personal Envoy of the UN Secretary General for the Moroccan Sahara, Staffan de Mistura, to revive the political process under the exclusive auspices of the United Nations, as well as his recent visits to the region.
- Upper House Speaker Holds Talks with Guatemalan FM
- Lower House’s Experience Highlighted in Rome
- Lower House Speaker Holds Talks with President of AU Administrative Tribunal
- Minister Benmoussa Hands Message from HM King Mohammed VI to Botswana President
- Morocco Reaffirms Commitment to Fully Participate in Peace Consolidation in Africa – Diplomat