El Salvador expressed, Tuesday in New York, its support to Morocco’s efforts to find a realistic, pragmatic and lasting political solution to the Sahara issue, while respecting the territorial integrity and national sovereignty of the Kingdom. Speaking before the members of the 4th Committee of the UN General Assembly, the representative of El Salvador stressed that the Moroccan autonomy initiative, described as a viable solution in the Security Council resolutions since 2007, is the fundamental element of these efforts. The Salvadoran diplomat also praised the efforts of the Personal Envoy of the UN Secretary General for the Moroccan Sahara, Staffan de Mistura, to revive the political process under the exclusive auspices of the United Nations, as well as his recent visits to the region.
- Morocco-UAE Partnership to Become Key Player in Global Economy – Euro-Mediterranean Observatory –
- Government Council Examines Morocco-Portugal Cooperation Agreement on Civil Protection
- Upper House Adopts 2024 Appropriation Bill
- Libyan High Council of State Highly Welcomes Morocco’s Position, Under HM the King’s Leadership, Regarding Libyan Crisis
- Holding Presidential & Legislative Elections in Libya, Key Process to Meet Libyans’ Aspirations – FM –