Bahrain reaffirmed, Thursday in New York, its “firm” position of solidarity in support of the territorial integrity of Morocco. “The Kingdom of Bahrain reiterates its constant position of solidarity with the Kingdom of Morocco in preserving its security and territorial integrity,” said the representative of Bahrain, before the members of the 4th Committee of the UN General Assembly. She said that her country renews its support for the serious efforts made by Morocco to find a political solution to the Moroccan Sahara issue, based on the autonomy initiative, within the framework of sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Kingdom. The Bahraini diplomat also expressed her country’s support for the political process conducted under the auspices of the UN Secretary General, while welcoming the Security Council Resolution 2602 on the Moroccan Sahara, adopted in October 2021.
- His Majesty King Mohammed VI chairs the presentation ceremony of the new green investment program of the OCP Group (2023-2027) and the signing of the relevant protocol agreement between the government and OCP group
- Nigerian Minister Commands HM the King’s Impetus for Africa’s Free Zones Operators
- Rabat Hosts 5th Morocco-India Political Consultations
- Opening of Guatemala’s Consulate in Dakhla Likely to Strengthen Country’s Relations with Morocco – FM
- Republic of Guatemala Opens Consulate General in Dakhla