The House of Advisors unanimously approved, during a legislative session held on Tuesday, two draft laws related to marine aquaculture and the creation of the National Agency for the Development of Aquaculture (ANDA). Introducing Draft Law 84.21 concerning marine aquaculture, Government Spokesperson Mustapha Baitas stated that this draft law aims at providing the marine aquaculture sector with a specific and modern legal framework, establishing the corresponding legal stability and consolidating transparency in order to offer a clear vision to investors in this sector. As for Draft Law 52.09 on the creation of ANDA, Baitas said that this text aims to strengthen the powers and competencies of the Agency, diversify its funding resources for greater financial autonomy, as well as ensure efficient and rational management of the sector.
- Spain ”Very Satisfied” with Positive Bilateral Cooperation Momentum with Morocco – FM –
- Morocco, Spain “Completely Satisfied” with Implementation of Bilateral Roadmap – FM –
- Crises in Mediterranean Require Structural Responses Based on Operational Approach – Morocco’s FM –
- First Regional Meeting for Development of Implementation Plan of Arab Strategy to Fight Terrorism Kicks Off in Rabat
- 35th Steering Committee Meeting of 5+5 Defense Initiative Wraps Up in Rabat