The President of the Republic of Djibouti, Ismail Omar Guelleh, received Wednesday in audience in the Djiboutian capital the Minister of Youth, Culture and Communication, Mohamed Mehdi Bensaid, bearing a written message from HM King Mohammed VI, may God assist Him. In a statement to the press after this audience, Bensaid said that the royal message he delivered to President Ismail Omar Guelleh is about bilateral relations and ways to strengthen them in all areas. Bensaid added that this audience was an opportunity to reaffirm the depth of historical relations between the Kingdom of Morocco and the Republic of Djibouti, which are strong and excellent. The bilateral relations between Rabat and Djibouti marked by respect and common cooperation were also reviewed, added the Minister who stressed that cooperation in all areas will continue between the two countries thanks to the willingness of their Head of State to meet the aspirations of the two brotherly peoples.
- Spain ”Very Satisfied” with Positive Bilateral Cooperation Momentum with Morocco – FM –
- Morocco, Spain “Completely Satisfied” with Implementation of Bilateral Roadmap – FM –
- Crises in Mediterranean Require Structural Responses Based on Operational Approach – Morocco’s FM –
- First Regional Meeting for Development of Implementation Plan of Arab Strategy to Fight Terrorism Kicks Off in Rabat
- 35th Steering Committee Meeting of 5+5 Defense Initiative Wraps Up in Rabat