The Government Council, which convened on Thursday in videoconference, has decided to extend until December 31, 2022, the state of health emergency throughout the entire national territory, to ensure the efficiency of the measures taken by public authorities to fight against the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic. Thus, the Council approved the draft decree n° 2.22.932 extending the duration of the state of health emergency throughout the national territory, which was introduced by the Interior Minister Abdelouafi Laftit, said Minister Delegate for Relations with Parliament, Government Spokesman, Mustapha Baitas at a press briefing after the Council’s meeting. This project aims to extend the duration of the state of health emergency throughout the national territory, from Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 6 p.m. until Saturday, December 31, 2022, at 6 p.m in order to continue to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of measures taken by public authorities to fight against the spread of Covid-19, the minister added.
- Spain ”Very Satisfied” with Positive Bilateral Cooperation Momentum with Morocco – FM –
- Morocco, Spain “Completely Satisfied” with Implementation of Bilateral Roadmap – FM –
- Crises in Mediterranean Require Structural Responses Based on Operational Approach – Morocco’s FM –
- First Regional Meeting for Development of Implementation Plan of Arab Strategy to Fight Terrorism Kicks Off in Rabat
- 35th Steering Committee Meeting of 5+5 Defense Initiative Wraps Up in Rabat