Mohamed Ouzzine was elected Saturday as the new secretary general of the Popular Movement (MP) party, at the end of the 14th congress of this political formation held in Rabat. Ouzzine remained the sole candidate after his rival, Driss Zouini, failed to meet the legal and regulatory conditions for candidacy for the leadership of the MP, provided in the statute approved by the national congress of the party.
- Morocco’s Top Police Chief Speaks with President of Germany’s Federal Criminal Police Office
- Loudyi Receives Romanian Minister of National Defense
- Morocco Calls for Immediate End of Israeli War on Gaza
- Moroccan Presidency to Engage with Credibility and Dynamism to Achieve UNHRC Goals – FM –
- Stéphane Séjourné: France Supports Autonomy Plan, Stresses It Is Time to Move Forward