Parliamentary executives of the House of Representatives have highlighted, Tuesday in Rome, the experience of the legislative institution in digitization, openness to citizens and evaluation of public policies. The second day of the visit of a delegation of executives of the House of Representatives and the House of Advisors to the Italian Parliament was an opportunity to exchange experiences in terms of openness and digitization of parliament and citizen participation. On this occasion, the parliamentary executives reviewed the various activities contained in the report of the parliamentary institution, including visits for students, strengthening participatory democracy, open access to the library of the House and digital communication. For their part, the officials of the Italian Chamber of Deputies presented presentations on the open parliamentary days and programs for children and schools, organized with the aim of consolidating the culture of citizenship and parliament. Both parties have also stressed the need to strengthen joint initiatives and promote the role of parliament, welcoming the participation of the Moroccan parliament in the International Book Fair 2022.
- Aeronautics: Signing of Industrial Compensation Agreement with American Company Boeing
- German Paper Sheds Light on Money Laundering and Terrorism Scandal Involving ‘Polisario’
- Upper House to Close First Session of 2022-2023 Legislative Year on Tuesday
- Parliament Creates Ad-Hoc Committee in Framework of Reassessing Relations with EP
- Morocco, Strengthened by Clear Guidelines of HM the King, Will Constantly Support Sudan Stability, Territorial Integrity – FM –