The President of the Republic of Uganda Yoweri Museveni received, on Monday in audience at the presidential palace in Entebbe, the Minister of Youth, Culture and Communication, Mohamed Mehdi Bensaid, bearer of a written message from His Majesty King Mohammed VI, may God assist Him. The bilateral relations between the two countries, as well as the means to develop them, were the focus of this audience. At the end of last November, the Minister of Youth, Culture and Communication, bearer of a written message from HM the King, was received by the President of the Republic of the Comoros, the President of the Republic of Djibouti and the President of the Republic of Somalia.
- Holy Quran Torn in The Hague: Morocco Condemns in Strongest Terms Provocative Act – MFA –
- Lower House to Hold Plenary Session Monday Devoted to Questions to Gov’t Chief on General Policy
- AU PRC: Morocco’s Humanitarian Policy, Fundamental Pillar of its Foreign Policy – Amb. –
- Spain’s PM Stresses “Strategic Importance” of Maintaining “Best Relations” with Morocco
- Morocco, Spain to Deepen ‘Vast’ Bilateral Ties in Upcoming High-Level Meeting – King Felipe VI