The Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccan Expatriates, Nasser Bourita held Tuesday in Rabat, talks with the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Australia, Tim Watts, currently visiting the Kingdom. Australia’s Watts stressed, to the press after the meeting, the importance of this visit, welcoming the excellent relations between the two countries. He also stressed that this is the first visit he is making in the African continent, expressing his joy at the inauguration this Tuesday of the Australian Embassy in Rabat. Watts also wished every success to the national soccer team that will face its Spanish counterpart in the round of 16 of the World Cup Qatar 2022.
- Morocco Stresses before ICJ Commitment of HM the King, Chairman of Al-Quds Committee, in Support of Palestinian Cause
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Will Further Strengthen Bilateral Strategic Relations – Spanish Expert –
- Morocco/Spain: Symbiosis Promoting Stability & Regional Development – South African Analyst –
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Consolidates Increasingly Close Relationship between Rabat and Madrid – French Jurist –
- Morocco-Spain Good Neighborliness, ‘Vital Bridge’ between African & European Continents – South African Political Scientist –