The Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccan Expatriates, Nasser Bourita held Tuesday in Rabat, talks with the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Australia, Tim Watts, currently visiting the Kingdom. Australia’s Watts stressed, to the press after the meeting, the importance of this visit, welcoming the excellent relations between the two countries. He also stressed that this is the first visit he is making in the African continent, expressing his joy at the inauguration this Tuesday of the Australian Embassy in Rabat. Watts also wished every success to the national soccer team that will face its Spanish counterpart in the round of 16 of the World Cup Qatar 2022.
- Aeronautics: Signing of Industrial Compensation Agreement with American Company Boeing
- German Paper Sheds Light on Money Laundering and Terrorism Scandal Involving ‘Polisario’
- Upper House to Close First Session of 2022-2023 Legislative Year on Tuesday
- Parliament Creates Ad-Hoc Committee in Framework of Reassessing Relations with EP
- Morocco, Strengthened by Clear Guidelines of HM the King, Will Constantly Support Sudan Stability, Territorial Integrity – FM –