The Supreme Council of the Gulf Cooperation Council for the Arab States (GCC) reiterated, Friday, its firm positions and decisions in favor of the Moroccan Sahara and the preservation of the security and stability of the Kingdom of Morocco, as well as its territorial integrity. The Supreme Council stressed, at the end of its 43rd session held in Riyadh, “the importance of the privileged strategic partnership between the Gulf Cooperation Council and the Kingdom of Morocco, the implementation of the joint action plan and its firm positions and decisions in favor of the Moroccanness of the Sahara and the preservation of the security and stability of the Kingdom of Morocco and its territorial integrity.” The GCC Supreme Council also welcomed the UN Security Council resolution 2654 of 27 October 2022 concerning the Moroccan Sahara.
- Holy Quran Torn in The Hague: Morocco Condemns in Strongest Terms Provocative Act – MFA –
- Lower House to Hold Plenary Session Monday Devoted to Questions to Gov’t Chief on General Policy
- AU PRC: Morocco’s Humanitarian Policy, Fundamental Pillar of its Foreign Policy – Amb. –
- Spain’s PM Stresses “Strategic Importance” of Maintaining “Best Relations” with Morocco
- Morocco, Spain to Deepen ‘Vast’ Bilateral Ties in Upcoming High-Level Meeting – King Felipe VI