The Ministerial Meeting of the Specialized Technical Committee (STC) on Justice and Legal Affairs of the African Union (AU) started, Saturday in Addis Ababa, its 8th ordinary session with the participation of Morocco. The Minister of Justice, Abdellatif Ouahbi, leads the Moroccan delegation to this ministerial session, composed notably with the Ambassador, Permanent Representative of the Kingdom to the AU and UNECA, Mohamed Arrouchi. This ministerial session of the AU CTS Justice and Legal Affairs will consider the report of the meeting of governmental legal experts, the draft legal instruments and the revised rules of procedure of the AU Ministerial Committee on African candidatures in the international system. The African Ministers of Justice will also consider the draft Statutes of the African Statistical Training Centre (PANSTAT), the draft Statutes of the African Union Statistical Institute (STATAFRIC) and the draft Statutes of the African Humanitarian Agency.
- 12th Morocco-Spain HLM Wraps Up in Rabat
- Spain Welcomes Efficient Cooperation with Morocco in Circular, Regular Migration – Joint Statement –
- Spain Commends Morocco’s Progress, Modernity Momentum Under HM the King’s Enlightened Leadership – Joint Statement –
- Morocco, Spain Committed to Preserving, Consolidating Morocco-EU Relationship – Joint Statement –
- Morocco and Spain, Which Share Unique Cultural Heritage, Called Upon to Develop New “Human Network” – Joint Statement –