The Jeddah Declaration, issued at the end the proceedings of the 32nd Arab Summit held on Friday, expressed its support for the role of the Al-Quds Committee chaired by His Majesty King Mohammed VI, as well as its executive arm, the Bayt Mal Al-Quds Agency, in the defense of the Holy City and the resistance of its inhabitants. His Majesty King Mohammed VI is represented at this Summit by His Royal Highness Prince Moulay Rachid. On the other hand, the decision of the Summit regarding the Palestinian cause, commended the continuous efforts of His Majesty King Mohammed VI in defending Al-Quds Asharif and supporting the Palestinian cause. The decision also welcomed the projects carried out by the Bayt Mal Al-Quds Agency, the executive arm of the Al-Quds Committee, under the supervision of the Sovereign, to keep the Maqdessis in their land and support their resistance, welcoming the response of the Kingdom of Morocco regarding the increase of its financial contribution to the Al-Aqsa and Al-Quds Funds to the tune of 12.5 million dollars. The Summit also stressed the importance of highlighting the efforts of the Bayt Mal Al-Quds Agency within the framework of the Information Plan on the City of Al-Quds, as adopted by the Council of Arab Ministers of Information.
- Parliament: Joint Meeting of Finance Committees to Monitor Govt Actions to Address Earthquake Effects
- Under HM the King’s Leadership, Morocco Successfully Managed Quake Impact – Minister –
- Germany Hails Morocco’s ‘Impressive’ Post-Quake Reconstruction Efforts
- 312 Foreign Journalists Reported on Earthquake, While Administrative Deportation of 2 French Nationals Follows Legal Violation, Says Govt Spokesman
- Funeral in Casablanca of Late Aïcha El Khattabi, Daughter of Mohamed Ben Abdelkrim El Khattabi, in Presence of HRH Prince Moulay Rachid