In his capacity as President of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Mediterranean (PAM), Enaam Mayara, President of the House of Councillors, will take part in the 49th PAM Bureau meeting, scheduled for June 4-8 in Rome. The Upper House said in a press release that this participation is an opportunity for Mayara to meet with government officials and parliamentarians representing the Republics of Italy and San Marino in the framework of his presidency of the PAM, with a view to strengthening cooperation, coordination and convergence of views on issues of common interest. Mayara was unanimously elected as the new president of this international parliamentary organization for the period 2023-2024 at the end of its 17th plenary session, held recently at the Moroccan parliament. The PAM is an international organization created in 2005 by the national parliaments of the countries of the Euro-Mediterranean region. It is the legal successor to the Conference on Security and Cooperation in the Mediterranean (CSCM), launched in the early 1990s.
- Parliament: Joint Meeting of Finance Committees to Monitor Govt Actions to Address Earthquake Effects
- Under HM the King’s Leadership, Morocco Successfully Managed Quake Impact – Minister –
- Germany Hails Morocco’s ‘Impressive’ Post-Quake Reconstruction Efforts
- 312 Foreign Journalists Reported on Earthquake, While Administrative Deportation of 2 French Nationals Follows Legal Violation, Says Govt Spokesman
- Funeral in Casablanca of Late Aïcha El Khattabi, Daughter of Mohamed Ben Abdelkrim El Khattabi, in Presence of HRH Prince Moulay Rachid