Morocco’s Interior Minister Abdelouafi Laftit held, on Friday in Rabat, a working meeting with Israeli Interior and Health Minister Moshe Arbel at the ministry’s headquarters, attended by senior officials from both countries’ interior departments. The meeting took place within the framework of the strengthening of relations between the Kingdom of Morocco and the State of Israel, which have made significant progress since the signing of the Tripartite Declaration (Morocco-US-Israel) in December 2020, said the Interior Ministry in a statement. During the meeting, Laftit exchanged views with his Israeli counterpart on issues falling within the remit and areas of competence of their respective departments, the same source added. The meeting also provided an opportunity to discuss bilateral issues of common interest and examine ways of strengthening cooperation between the two countries, the statement concluded.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –