The ruling issued by the Tarascon Court condemning the Confédération Paysanne, a French trade union organization used in judicial harassment against the Morocco-EU agricultural agreement, consolidates the “strategic and perfectly solid partnership” between Morocco and the European Union (EU) and inflicts a “stinging” setback on the “polisario” and its proxies, Spanish geopolitical expert Javier Fernandez Arribas said on Thursday. After the rejection by the London Court of Appeal of the action brought by the pro-separatist NGO “WSC” against the trade agreement between Morocco and the United Kingdom, this new judicial decision reiterates the “victories” in favor of the Kingdom’s interests, Arribas told MAP. The Tarascon court’s ruling merely ”confirms a well-established reality, that of the relevance of Morocco’s position, the reliability of its approaches and the solidity of its partnership with European institution”, added this specialist in Maghreb affairs. Despite media pressure due to economic and commercial interests, the independent rulings of the London and Tarascon courts are good news for Morocco, which continues to work for the development of its southern provinces, and for the EU, which is called upon to further protect its cooperative ties with a reliable partner like Morocco, he said. On Tuesday, the Tarascon Court issued a ruling condemning the Confédération Paysanne, which sought to prohibit IDYL, a French company specializing in the marketing of fruit and vegetables from Morocco, including the southern provinces, from distributing its products. Instrumentalized by the “polisario” and its relays in France, this French trade union organization was acting for the judicial harassment of the Morocco-EU Agricultural Agreement.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –