The Kingdom of Morocco has been selected as the host country for the 35th edition of the African Cup of Nations (AFCON-2025), following a vote conducted by members of the Executive Committee of the Confederation of African Football (CAF) during their meeting in Cairo on Wednesday. The meeting was attended Fouzi Lekjaa, who serves as the President of the Royal Moroccan Football Federation (FRMF) and is also a member of the CAF Executive Committee.
- Morocco On the Path to Achieve National Medicine Sovereignty – Govt. Head –
- Senegal, Morocco Have Special & Long-Standing Relations – Macky Sall –
- Morocco Adopts Exemplary Proactive Policy for Health Sector Digitalization to Improve Healthcare – Govt. Head –
- Morocco, Mexico Examine Ways of Strengthening Cooperation in Various Fields
- Lower House to Hold Monday Plenary Session Devoted to Head of Government’s Answers on General Policy