The Council of the Arab League will hold, on Wednesday afternoon in Cairo, an emergency ministerial meeting, convened by the State of Palestine and the Kingdom of Morocco, chair of the current session of the Council of the League of Arab States at ministerial level, which, on the High Instructions of His Majesty the King, called for the meeting to be held in order to examine the political actions to be taken at Arab and international level to put an end to the escalation in the Palestinian territories and stop targeting civilians. The deputy Secretary General of the League of Arab States, Hossam Zaki, told the press on Monday that it had been decided to hold the meeting under the chairmanship of Morocco, the current chair of the Ministerial Council session, to discuss political action at the Arab and international levels, put an end to the deteriorating situation in the Gaza Strip and halt the dangerous escalation that threatens the security and stability of the region.
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Will Further Strengthen Bilateral Strategic Relations – Spanish Expert –
- Morocco/Spain: Symbiosis Promoting Stability & Regional Development – South African Analyst –
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Consolidates Increasingly Close Relationship between Rabat and Madrid – French Jurist –
- Morocco-Spain Good Neighborliness, ‘Vital Bridge’ between African & European Continents – South African Political Scientist –
- Spanish PM’s Visit to Morocco, New Illustration of Mutual Trust – Cameroonian Expert –