Morocco’s Head of Government Aziz Akhannouch met, Sunday in Berlin, German Chancellor Olaf Scholz to discuss ways of promoting cooperation between the two countries in all areas. The meeting provided an opportunity to exchange views on several issues of common interest, and to examine possible ways of building economic and commercial partnerships. During the meeting, which took place in the presence of the Minister of Economy and Finance, Nadia Fettah, and HM the King’s Ambassador to Germany, Zohour Alaoui, the two parties expressed their satisfaction with the distinguished partnership linking the two countries, and reviewed the various current and future challenges. The Head of Government arrived in Berlin on Sunday, to take part in the G20 “Compact with Africa” initiative on Monday.
- HM the King to Pay Official Visit to UAE as of Monday
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd General Assembly of International Criminal Police Organization, Interpol
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd Interpol General Assembly
- HM the King Addresses Speech to World Climate Action Summit in Dubai
- HM the King Receives Newly-Appointed Members of Constitutional Court, Appoints its President