HM King Mohammed VI’s visit to the United Arab Emirates allowed Morocco to “lay the foundations of a transcendent strategic partnership” with the UAE, Argentine press agency “Alternative Press Agency” writes. In an opinion article by Adalberto Carlos Agozino, the news agency notes that the Royal Visit to the UAE is “historic in all respects”, adding that the two countries have concluded a series of MoUs which will lead to an important partnership and enormous productive investments. The same source points out that this multifaceted partnership will open new markets for Moroccan exports and explore new business opportunities for the Kingdom’s banks and companies. The Argentine Press Agency adds that “thanks to the very prestigious international aura enjoyed by His Majesty the King and the growing influence of Morocco on the world stage, the Sovereign continues to work in favor of the sustainable development of the Kingdom”. The Agency also highlights the signing by His Majesty the King and HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Al-Nahyan, UAE President, of the Declaration “Towards an innovative, renewed, and rooted partnership between the Kingdom of Morocco and the State of United Arab Emirates,” emphasizing that this document is a major step in progressing towards economic integration between the two countries. Alternative Press Agency notes that these announcements represent an excellent opportunity for Morocco to diversify its investments, drain capital flows and promote projects in the Kingdom, stressing that the two leaders reaffirmed the ambition of the two brotherly countries to establish pioneering strategic economic partnerships in regional and international markets, particularly with the African region.
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Will Further Strengthen Bilateral Strategic Relations – Spanish Expert –
- Morocco/Spain: Symbiosis Promoting Stability & Regional Development – South African Analyst –
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Consolidates Increasingly Close Relationship between Rabat and Madrid – French Jurist –
- Morocco-Spain Good Neighborliness, ‘Vital Bridge’ between African & European Continents – South African Political Scientist –
- Spanish PM’s Visit to Morocco, New Illustration of Mutual Trust – Cameroonian Expert –