The hosting by Spain of the leader of the “polisario” separatist militias, under a false identity and in coordination with Algeria, is totally contrary to the rules of partnership, friendship and cooperation uniting the two countries, said Mustapha El Khalfi, former minister in charge of relations with the parliament and civil society, government spokesman. This attitude is “contrary to the logic of history and will have consequences on what has been built for years at the level of bilateral relations,” regretted El Khalfi, chairman of the Moroccan Sahara Commission within the Party of Justice and Development (PJD), in a statement to the press, noting that “this comes at a time marked by the violation of the ceasefire by these separatist militias”. “It is still time for Spain to interact positively with the issues raised by our country in order to rectify and turn this page that does not honor its policy advocated in its relations with Morocco,” said the former minister. He recalled the “firm” position of the PJD, which rejected the attitude of Spain and warned against “the seriousness of this unprecedented and intolerable act”.
- Alleged Infiltration of Phones: Any Person or Organization Accusing Morocco Must Bring Proof – FM –
- “LISTEN TO US!” Call By Moroccans on Those who Accuse Morocco of Espionage without Shadow of Proof
- UN: FM Underlines Major Contribution of Marrakesh Compact on Migration
- Morocco and South Africa Can Effectively Contribute To Economic Development of Africa – Ambassador –
- French Senators Highlight Excellent Relations Between France and Morocco
african cooperation African Union Algeria Algiers Antonio Guterres AU autonomy initiative autonomy plan Ban Ki –Moon Brahim Ghali Christopher Ross Dakhla EU foreign affairs France HM King Mohammed VI Horst Köhler Laayoune Mauritania MINURSO Mohamed Abdelaziz Mohammed VI moroccans abroad Morocco Nasser Bourita New York OLAF Polisario Rabat rabat - minister Rabouni representatives SADR Sahara Security Council Spain the house the kingdom the leader the so-called brahim ghali Tindouf UN UNHCR United Nations Western Sahara