The decision of HM King Mohammed VI to send emergency humanitarian aid to the Palestinian people is a “noble action” that reflects, once again, the solidarity that Morocco has always shown in favor of Palestine and the Palestinians, stressed, Monday, the Spanish expert Miguel Angel Puyol. A committed country and faithful to its traditions, Morocco has always supported the Palestinian cause and made the concerns of the Palestinian people a priority in its foreign policy, noted Puyol in a statement to MAP. “Moroccans and Palestinians are two brotherly peoples. In this sense, Morocco has never spared any effort to help Palestine on all levels, political, humanitarian, logistical and economic,” said the Spanish expert, recalling that Morocco is the first defender of the Palestinian cause in international forums. Morocco’s commitment to Palestine is unquestionable, he said, noting that HM King Mohammed VI, Chairman of the Al-Quds Committee, has consistently supported and defended the legitimate rights of the Palestinian people and is endeavoring for the two-state solution.
- Parliament: Joint Meeting of Finance Committees to Monitor Govt Actions to Address Earthquake Effects
- Under HM the King’s Leadership, Morocco Successfully Managed Quake Impact – Minister –
- Germany Hails Morocco’s ‘Impressive’ Post-Quake Reconstruction Efforts
- 312 Foreign Journalists Reported on Earthquake, While Administrative Deportation of 2 French Nationals Follows Legal Violation, Says Govt Spokesman
- Funeral in Casablanca of Late Aïcha El Khattabi, Daughter of Mohamed Ben Abdelkrim El Khattabi, in Presence of HRH Prince Moulay Rachid