Morocco is the most stable country in its region, said French MP Antoine Herth, highlighting the Kingdom’s significant potential in the area of renewable energies. Speaking at a meeting held Monday with the Consul General of the Kingdom in Strasbourg, Driss El Kaissi, Herth, deputy for the 5th district of Bas-Rhin, welcomed the quality of the Moroccan-French partnership in the various areas of cooperation. He also reaffirmed the “unwavering support” of the French Republic to the Kingdom. Farmer and member of the Economic Affairs Committee at the National Assembly, Mr. Herth also praised the “active participation and dynamism” of the delegation of Moroccan farmers he met recently during a Maghrebian meeting.
- Sahara Issue: Through his Call to the Parties, UN Chief Reaffirms Algeria’s Direct Involvement in the Conflict – Mexican Expert –
- South Zone General Staff Hosts Master Planning Meeting for Combined Moroccan-American Exercise ‘African Lion 2022’
- Ministry of Justice, IRCAM Ink Amendment to Cooperation Agreement for Integration of Amazigh into Judicial System
- Morocco-Israel: Ambassadors of the Two Countries in Mexico City Welcome Progress Made Since Resumption of Relations
- Moroccan Sahara: UN Chief Underlines Need for Dialogue between All Parties, Particularly Algeria – Italian Politician –