Morocco is the most stable country in its region, said French MP Antoine Herth, highlighting the Kingdom’s significant potential in the area of renewable energies. Speaking at a meeting held Monday with the Consul General of the Kingdom in Strasbourg, Driss El Kaissi, Herth, deputy for the 5th district of Bas-Rhin, welcomed the quality of the Moroccan-French partnership in the various areas of cooperation. He also reaffirmed the “unwavering support” of the French Republic to the Kingdom. Farmer and member of the Economic Affairs Committee at the National Assembly, Mr. Herth also praised the “active participation and dynamism” of the delegation of Moroccan farmers he met recently during a Maghrebian meeting.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –