Morocco is the most stable country in its region, said French MP Antoine Herth, highlighting the Kingdom’s significant potential in the area of renewable energies. Speaking at a meeting held Monday with the Consul General of the Kingdom in Strasbourg, Driss El Kaissi, Herth, deputy for the 5th district of Bas-Rhin, welcomed the quality of the Moroccan-French partnership in the various areas of cooperation. He also reaffirmed the “unwavering support” of the French Republic to the Kingdom. Farmer and member of the Economic Affairs Committee at the National Assembly, Mr. Herth also praised the “active participation and dynamism” of the delegation of Moroccan farmers he met recently during a Maghrebian meeting.
- Republic of Guatemala Opens Consulate General in Dakhla
- Former Argentine Secretary of State Commends Monarchy’s Role in Preserving Social Cohesion in Morocco
- AU-PSC: Morocco in Favor of Multidimensional Approach in South Sudan
- CORCAS President Meets with Parliamentary Delegation of Venezuela Opposition
- Lower House Speaker, EPP Rapporteur for Morocco Discuss Morocco-Europe Relations’ Prospects