The management of the case of the Polisario militias leader, the so-called Brahim Ghali, hosted secretly and under a fake identity by the Spanish government and the latter’s attempt to “deceive” Morocco was a “big mistake”, underlines, Thursday, Spanish news website “Okdiario”. “The departure from Spain of the leader of the Polisario, his entry and his stay in our country were an accumulation of absurdities”, Okdiario points out, adding that the Spanish government “behaved with disconcerting clumsiness”. For “Okdiario”, the management of this issue has shown from the start the “amateurism” of the government and its inability to measure the consequences of an attitude that has undermined the interests of Spain with a neighbouring country such as Morocco. “Allowing the so-called Brahim Ghali to enter Spain and particularly in the conditions that we know, was a big mistake”, the news website stresses, while criticizing the attitude of the government and its mismanagement of the crisis with Morocco. “What the Spanish government cannot do is cover up the leader of the Polisario by trying to deceive Morocco”, it says, deeming as “a monumental mistake” the behavior of the government led by Pedro Sanchez.
- AU Made a Mistake by Admitting Non-State Entity ‘Polisario’ – Former Congolese PM –
- Tangier: French National of Algerian Origin Arrested over his Alleged Involvement in International Drug Trafficking – Police –
- Serbian Expert Stresses Importance of Call to Expel So-called ‘sadr’ from AU
- African Experts Underline Need to Expel So-called ‘Sadr’ from AU
- Eminent African Personalities Underline ‘Illicit, Anachronistic and Unjustified’ Character of Presence of Sadr within AU – Seminar –