Head of Government Saad Dine El Otmani said, on Thursday, that HM King Mohammed VI has given His High Instructions for the ministers to continue their missions until the last day of the government’s mandate. El Otmani underlined, during the weekly cabinet meeting, that HM the King gave His High instructions for the ministers to continue their missions until the last day of the government’s mandate, but without the coverage by the public media outlets of activities of government members. He noted that participation in these activities will be limited to executives, officials and parties directly concerned, said the Minister of National Education, Vocational Training, Higher Education and Scientific Research, Spokesperson of the government Saaid Amzazi, in a statement read at the end of the meeting. This orientation aims to allow the government to continue its action while taking into consideration the principle of equality with regard to other parties not represented in the government in the run-up to elections, noted El Otmani. El Otmani called on members of the government to continue, during the remaining period of the government’s mandate, the execution and implementation of the Royal Directives and the instructions laid down in the Speeches of HM the King, as well as the projects presented before the Sovereign in order to honor the commitments made under the governmental program.
- AU Made a Mistake by Admitting Non-State Entity ‘Polisario’ – Former Congolese PM –
- Tangier: French National of Algerian Origin Arrested over his Alleged Involvement in International Drug Trafficking – Police –
- Serbian Expert Stresses Importance of Call to Expel So-called ‘sadr’ from AU
- African Experts Underline Need to Expel So-called ‘Sadr’ from AU
- Eminent African Personalities Underline ‘Illicit, Anachronistic and Unjustified’ Character of Presence of Sadr within AU – Seminar –