Switzerland hailed on Thursday the “credible and serious” efforts made by Morocco to reach a “just and lasting” political solution to the Sahara issue. “We reiterate the importance of the credible and serious efforts made by Morocco, which are aimed at a political solution based on compromise”, said the Swiss ambassador to Morocco Guillaume Scheurer, noting that his country encourages all parties “to work in this spirit”. The Swiss diplomat, who was the guest of the 2M TV channel newscast, stressed that “only negotiations will lead to a just, lasting and mutually acceptable political solution” to this regional dispute. Scheurer expressed Switzerland’s support for the efforts of the United Nations and the central role that the organization plays in resolving this issue.
- Tindouf camps: NGOs in Italy Express ‘Indignation’ at Military Recruitment of Children
- Tan-Tan: Police Dismantle Illegal Immigration, Human Trafficking Criminal Network
- South American Media Outraged by Presence of Child Soldiers during De Mistura’s Visit to Tindouf
- Government, Education Unions Agreement, ‘Important’ Step Towards New Perspectives of Social Dialogue – Govt. Head –
- Upper House Speaker Praises Level of Cooperation between Morocco, Egypt