The House of Representatives voted Tuesday at a plenary session against the proposed law on the cancellation and settlement of the pension scheme for members of the House of Advisors. During this session, chaired by Habib El Malki, speaker of the House of Representatives, 10 deputies voted against and 9 for, while 24 abstained from voting. The Committee on Finance and Economic Development in the House of Representatives had adopted last week, by a majority of its members, this proposed law on the cancellation and settlement of the pension scheme for members of the second house of parliament.
- UNGA: Bahrain Reaffirms Firm Position in Support of Morocco’s Territorial Integrity
- Morocco Holds ‘Central Position’ in Regional Environment – Belgian Official –
- OIC: Morocco Underlines in New York Importance of Palestinian Cause in Action Taken Under Leadership of HM the King
- Autonomy Plan: A Solution Going in Right Direction’ – Belgian Official –
- UNGA: FM Holds Talks with Indian Peer