The Council of the Moroccan Community Abroad (CCME) lauded the Very High Royal Instructions for facilitating the return of Moroccans abroad at affordable prices. In a statement, the CCME welcomed this Royal initiative, which embodies the high solicitude of His Majesty King Mohammed VI for the members of this community, and reflects the continued support of issues related to this category which enjoys an important place. The Council also emphasized the permanent attachment of the Sovereign to the protection of the rights and interests of the members of the Moroccan community abroad wherever they are and to the strengthening of their solid links with the Motherland.
- Morocco Re-Elected to IMO Council for 2024-2025
- Morocco-UAE: Strategic, Strong & Multidimensional Partnership
- COP28, Morocco’s Participation Sends Strong Message for Integrated Management of Pollutants – Minister –
- HM the King to Pay Official Visit to UAE as of Monday
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd General Assembly of International Criminal Police Organization, Interpol