Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita, on Monday received new ambassadors who came to present to him copies of their credentials as representatives of their countries in Morocco. They are the ambassadors of the Dominican Republic, Amaury Justo Duarte, of the Republic of the Philippines, Leslie J. Baja, and of the Republic of Bulgaria, Plamen Stoyanov Tzolov.
- Somalia to Open Embassy in Rabat, Consulate in Dakhla
- New York: FM Meets with President of 77th Session of UN General Assembly
- UN: Morocco’s Delegation Exposes Algeria’s False Allegations on Moroccan Sahara Issue
- Lower House Speaker Holds Talks with Vice President of French National Assembly in Rabat
- Launch in Rabat of Institutional Twinning Project between House of Representatives, European Parliaments