The House of Representatives (Lower House) will hold a plenary session on Tuesday to discuss a report of the thematic working group on preschool education. This session will be followed by another one, which will be devoted to the review and vote of legislative texts, the House of Representatives said in a statement. The two sessions will be held in full respect of the preventive measures taken by the Lower House.
- Upper House Unanimously Approves Draft Law on Firearms
- First Economic Parliamentary Forum for Euro-Mediterranean Region and Gulf Kicks Off in Marrakech
- Ugandan President Receives in Entebbe Minister Bensaid, Bearer of Message from HM the King
- Senior U.S. Official Highlights Morocco’s Leadership in PSI
- Lower House Speaker Holds Talks with Colombian Senate Speaker