The House of Representatives (Lower House) will hold a plenary session on Tuesday to discuss a report of the thematic working group on preschool education. This session will be followed by another one, which will be devoted to the review and vote of legislative texts, the House of Representatives said in a statement. The two sessions will be held in full respect of the preventive measures taken by the Lower House.
- Moroccan Sahara: Pedro Sánchez Reiterates Spain’s Position Supporting Autonomy Plan
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco, Recognition of Kingdom’s ‘Leading’ Role in Arab World & Africa – Argentine’s Political Scientist –
- Sanchez’s Visit Testifies to Moroccan-Spanish Will to Promote Strategic Partnership – Academic –
- Spanish PM’s Visit to Morocco Reflects ‘Unprecedented’ Momentum of Bilateral Cooperation – Researcher –
- Pedro Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Fosters Evolution of Morocco-Spain Relations – ECOSOCC Presiding Officer –