The cooperation with the Parliament of the Republic of Serbia will be further boosted, said Wednesday in Rabat, speaker of the House of Advisors, Hakim Benchamach. “The long-standing relations between the two countries are based on mutual respect and trust,” Benchamach stressed in a press statement after his talks with president of the National Assembly of the Republic of Serbia, Ivica Dacic, noting that these relations will experience important developments on the way to establishing a win-win partnership. Discussions between the two parties focused on the promising prospects for the establishment of a solid partnership, he said, noting that the ties established for 65 years between Morocco and Serbia, have helped to meet the conditions of an exemplary partnership. “Our Serbian friends are aware of the importance of Morocco, welcome the major reforms and development projects initiated by the Kingdom and consider the promising opportunities offered by the geostrategic positioning of Morocco a few kilometers from Europe and as the main gateway to Africa,” he said. “The Republic of Serbia is a friendly country that has always affirmed its support for the territorial integrity of the Kingdom and the Moroccan proposal for autonomy,” concluded Benchamach.
- Social Democrats Winning in German Election With 25.7%, Conservatives’ Bloc Comes Second – Electoral Commission –
- HM the King Extends Condolences to Algerian Head of State following Passing of former President Abdelkader Bensalah
- Moroccan Ambassador Condemns Abject Situation Prevailing in Tindouf Camps
- Two Former Peruvian FMs Criticize Decision to Restore Relations between Peru and Polisario
- Food Security Has Always Been Strategic Priority for Morocco – FM –