Head of Government, Saad Dine El Otmani stressed, Thursday, that the Very High Instructions of HM King Mohammed VI to facilitate the return of members of the Moroccan community residing abroad to the country at affordable prices have had a favorable echo among the expatriates and have encouraged many of them to visit their country despite the context of Covid-19. Speaking at the weekly meeting of the Council of Government, El Otmani noted that the High Royal solicitude “will give this summer a special flavor and allow the expatriates to make up for what they lost during the last year,” said a statement issued after the Council. The highlight of this week was the Very High Instructions of HM the King to the competent authorities and all stakeholders in the field of transport, to work to facilitate their return to the country at affordable prices, he said, noting that the Sovereign has also instructed all stakeholders in the field of air transport, in particular the company Royal Air Maroc, as well as the various actors of maritime transport, to ensure reasonable prices that are within everyone’s reach, as well as to ensure a sufficient number of rotations, in order to allow Moroccan families abroad to return home and reconnect with their families and relatives, especially in the context of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- 8th Meeting of Moroccan-Russian Joint Cooperation Commission to take Place in Moscow
- Parliament: Joint Plenary Session on Monday to Present 2022 Draft Finance Bill
- Moroccan Policy of Non-proliferation Based on Principles Respected by the Kingdom with Constancy – Official –
- Errachidia: 4 Individuals Arrested for Alleged Links with International Drug Trafficking Network
- Moroccan Sahara: Cote d’Ivoire Reaffirms its Support for Autonomy Initiative