The House of Advisors (Upper House) will hold, Tuesday, a monthly plenary session of general policy questions to be addressed to the Head of Government. The session will focus on “the welcoming and support measures for Moroccans living abroad in the context of the Covid-19 pandemic,” the Upper House said a statement. The session, which will start at 3:00 p.m., is held in accordance with the provisions of article 100 of the Constitution.
- Statement by Ministry of Royal Household, Protocol and Chancellery
- Investment Commission: Approved Projects Reflect Attractiveness of National Economy – Head of Government –
- Royal Navy Assists in Mediterranean 368 Candidates for Illegal Migration, Mostly sub-Saharans
- Parliament: Presentation of 2022 Draft Appropriation Bill Next Wednesday
- HM King Mohammed VI Approves Appointment of Judicial Officials
african cooperation African Union Algeria Algiers Antonio Guterres AU autonomy initiative autonomy plan Ban Ki –Moon Brahim Ghali Christopher Ross Dakhla EU foreign affairs France HM King Mohammed VI Horst Köhler Laayoune Mauritania MINURSO Mohamed Abdelaziz Mohammed VI moroccans abroad Morocco Nasser Bourita New York OLAF Polisario Rabat rabat - minister Rabouni representatives SADR Sahara Security Council Spain the house the kingdom the leader the so-called brahim ghali Tindouf UN UNHCR United Nations Western Sahara