The House of Advisors (Upper House) will hold, Tuesday, a monthly plenary session of general policy questions to be addressed to the Head of Government. The session will focus on “the welcoming and support measures for Moroccans living abroad in the context of the Covid-19 pandemic,” the Upper House said a statement. The session, which will start at 3:00 p.m., is held in accordance with the provisions of article 100 of the Constitution.
- Brussels: Sahrawi Female Activists Expose Separatists’ Baseless Allegations
- President of Uruguay Receives Upper House Speaker in Montevideo
- Senegalese Minister of Environment Welcomes Historic Relations between Morocco and Senegal
- Gov’t Committed to Complete Important Projects Resulting from Constitutional Reform – Minister –
- Advanced Regionalization: Progress Made in Southern Provinces Highlighted