The producer price index of the “Manufacturing industries excluding oil refining” sector rose by 0.4% in May 2021 compared to the previous month, announced the High Commission for Planning (HCP). This change is the result of the 1.6% increase in prices of “Food Industries”, 0.8% of “Metallurgy”, 0.3% of “Chemical Industry” and “Manufacture of electrical equipment”, and 0.1% in “Woodworking and manufacture of wood and cork articles”, indicated the HCP in an information note regarding the price index of industrial production, energy and mining (IPPIEM) of May 2021. This change also takes into account the 0.3% decline in prices of the “Clothing Industry”, added the same source. Furthermore, the producer price indices of the sectors of “Mining and quarrying”, “Production and distribution of electricity” and “Production and distribution of water” have stagnated, concluded the HCP.
- Sahara Issue: Through his Call to the Parties, UN Chief Reaffirms Algeria’s Direct Involvement in the Conflict – Mexican Expert –
- South Zone General Staff Hosts Master Planning Meeting for Combined Moroccan-American Exercise ‘African Lion 2022’
- Ministry of Justice, IRCAM Ink Amendment to Cooperation Agreement for Integration of Amazigh into Judicial System
- Morocco-Israel: Ambassadors of the Two Countries in Mexico City Welcome Progress Made Since Resumption of Relations
- Moroccan Sahara: UN Chief Underlines Need for Dialogue between All Parties, Particularly Algeria – Italian Politician –