The producer price index of the “Manufacturing industries excluding oil refining” sector rose by 0.4% in May 2021 compared to the previous month, announced the High Commission for Planning (HCP). This change is the result of the 1.6% increase in prices of “Food Industries”, 0.8% of “Metallurgy”, 0.3% of “Chemical Industry” and “Manufacture of electrical equipment”, and 0.1% in “Woodworking and manufacture of wood and cork articles”, indicated the HCP in an information note regarding the price index of industrial production, energy and mining (IPPIEM) of May 2021. This change also takes into account the 0.3% decline in prices of the “Clothing Industry”, added the same source. Furthermore, the producer price indices of the sectors of “Mining and quarrying”, “Production and distribution of electricity” and “Production and distribution of water” have stagnated, concluded the HCP.
- HM the King Receives Newly-Appointed Members of Constitutional Court, Appoints its President
- New Colombian Senate Motion Unequivocally Supports Morocco’s Territorial Integrity and Sovereignty
- Morocco’s FM Meets with Under-Secretary-General for UN Peace Operations
- HM the King Calls for International Resolution to Impose Immediate, Sustainable Ceasefire in Gaza
- AU PSC: Morocco Calls for Peace, Security & Development-based Approaches to address Africa’s Challenges