The producer price index of the “Manufacturing industries excluding oil refining” sector rose by 0.4% in May 2021 compared to the previous month, announced the High Commission for Planning (HCP). This change is the result of the 1.6% increase in prices of “Food Industries”, 0.8% of “Metallurgy”, 0.3% of “Chemical Industry” and “Manufacture of electrical equipment”, and 0.1% in “Woodworking and manufacture of wood and cork articles”, indicated the HCP in an information note regarding the price index of industrial production, energy and mining (IPPIEM) of May 2021. This change also takes into account the 0.3% decline in prices of the “Clothing Industry”, added the same source. Furthermore, the producer price indices of the sectors of “Mining and quarrying”, “Production and distribution of electricity” and “Production and distribution of water” have stagnated, concluded the HCP.
- Minister Benmoussa Hands Message from HM King Mohammed VI to Botswana President
- Morocco Reaffirms Commitment to Fully Participate in Peace Consolidation in Africa – Diplomat
- Upper House Speaker Says Morocco-ECOWAS Relations Based on Deep Cultural, Spiritual Ties
- HM the King Inaugurates Rabat’s New Bus Station; Fundamental Component in Restructuring Capital’s Southern Entrance
- HM the King Addresses Message to Participants in 17th UNESCO Intergovernmental Committee for Safeguarding of Intangible Cultural Heritage