The two Houses of Parliament will hold a joint plenary session on Tuesday, during which the Head of Government will present the progress report on government action. This session, to be held in accordance with the provisions of Article 101 of the Constitution, is scheduled at 10:30, a joint statement read. It will take place in compliance with preventive health measures in force, according to the source.
- Morocco On the Path to Achieve National Medicine Sovereignty – Govt. Head –
- Senegal, Morocco Have Special & Long-Standing Relations – Macky Sall –
- Morocco Adopts Exemplary Proactive Policy for Health Sector Digitalization to Improve Healthcare – Govt. Head –
- Morocco, Mexico Examine Ways of Strengthening Cooperation in Various Fields
- Lower House to Hold Monday Plenary Session Devoted to Head of Government’s Answers on General Policy