The two Houses of Parliament will hold a joint plenary session on Tuesday, during which the Head of Government will present the progress report on government action. This session, to be held in accordance with the provisions of Article 101 of the Constitution, is scheduled at 10:30, a joint statement read. It will take place in compliance with preventive health measures in force, according to the source.
- Somalia to Open Embassy in Rabat, Consulate in Dakhla
- New York: FM Meets with President of 77th Session of UN General Assembly
- UN: Morocco’s Delegation Exposes Algeria’s False Allegations on Moroccan Sahara Issue
- Lower House Speaker Holds Talks with Vice President of French National Assembly in Rabat
- Launch in Rabat of Institutional Twinning Project between House of Representatives, European Parliaments