A total of 10,028,791 people have received the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine in Morocco, while the number of fully vaccinated people (1st and 2nd doses) has reached 9,140,785, the Ministry of Health said Thursday. Over the past 24 hours, 789 new COVID-19 cases were recorded, while 525 patients have recovered, the ministry noted in its daily COVID-19 bulletin, adding that the total number of COVID-19 cases reported since the start of the outbreak of the virus stands at 532,150. The new COVID-19 cases were reported in the regions of Casablanca-Settat (365), Marrakech-Safi (108), Rabat-Salé-Kenitra (102), Souss-Massa (78), Tangier-Tetouan-Al Hoceima (41), Fez-Meknes (28), Laayoune-Sakia El Hamra (24), Daraa-Tafilalet (13), Guelmim-Oued Noun (12), the Oriental (11), Dakhla-Oued Eddahab (9) and Beni Mellal-Khenifra (7). The number of recoveries increased to 518,101 which corresponds to a recovery rate of 97.4%, while the total number of coronavirus-related deaths rises to 9,298 with two new cases recorded in the regions of Casablanca-Settat and Rabat-Salé. The number of active cases has reached 4,751 including 230 in a critical or severe condition, the ministry added.
- Morocco On the Path to Achieve National Medicine Sovereignty – Govt. Head –
- Senegal, Morocco Have Special & Long-Standing Relations – Macky Sall –
- Morocco Adopts Exemplary Proactive Policy for Health Sector Digitalization to Improve Healthcare – Govt. Head –
- Morocco, Mexico Examine Ways of Strengthening Cooperation in Various Fields
- Lower House to Hold Monday Plenary Session Devoted to Head of Government’s Answers on General Policy