Morocco’s official reserve assets amounted to 300.9 billion dirhams on June 25, 2021, up by 3.6% compared to the same period in 2020, Morocco’s central bank (Bank Al-Maghrib) has said. During the week of 24-30 June, 2021, Bank Al-Maghrib injected 80 billion dirhams. As for the interbank rate, it has remained at 1.5%, the source added in a release. In the same period, the Dirham appreciated by 0.24% against the Euro and depreciated by 0.25% against the US Dollar.
- Sahara Issue: Through his Call to the Parties, UN Chief Reaffirms Algeria’s Direct Involvement in the Conflict – Mexican Expert –
- South Zone General Staff Hosts Master Planning Meeting for Combined Moroccan-American Exercise ‘African Lion 2022’
- Ministry of Justice, IRCAM Ink Amendment to Cooperation Agreement for Integration of Amazigh into Judicial System
- Morocco-Israel: Ambassadors of the Two Countries in Mexico City Welcome Progress Made Since Resumption of Relations
- Moroccan Sahara: UN Chief Underlines Need for Dialogue between All Parties, Particularly Algeria – Italian Politician –