Morocco’s official reserve assets amounted to 300.9 billion dirhams on June 25, 2021, up by 3.6% compared to the same period in 2020, Morocco’s central bank (Bank Al-Maghrib) has said. During the week of 24-30 June, 2021, Bank Al-Maghrib injected 80 billion dirhams. As for the interbank rate, it has remained at 1.5%, the source added in a release. In the same period, the Dirham appreciated by 0.24% against the Euro and depreciated by 0.25% against the US Dollar.
- Morocco-UAE MoUs Promise Broader Horizons for Fruitful Partnership
- Morocco, UAE Adopt Joint Statement
- PSC-AU: Morocco’s Efforts to Protect Conflict-Affected Children Highlighted in Banjul
- Rabat-Abu Dhabi, Exceptional Bilateral Partnership Driven by Renewed Momentum
- HM the King, UAE President Sign in Abu Dhabi ‘Towards Innovative, Renewed and Consolidated Partnership between Kingdom of Morocco and UAE State’ Declaration