The House of Representatives will hold, on Thursday, a plenary session devoted to the examination and vote of finalized draft legislation. This session, which will start at 5 p.m., will be held in compliance with the preventive measures adopted by the authorities of the House of Representatives, said Monday, a statement by the lower house.
- Arab Group at UN Commends Sustained Efforts of HM the King in Support of Palestinian Cause
- Model UN: Youth Take on Role of UN Diplomats in Marrakech
- New York: Over 60 Moroccan Youth Participate in ‘Future We Want’ Initiative
- Morocco Follows with Great Concern Serious Deterioration of Situation in Gaza Strip, Calls for Avoiding Further Escalation – Statement –
- Jordanian Media Highlight Development in Morocco’s Southern Provinces