The House of Representatives will hold, on Thursday, a plenary session devoted to the examination and vote of finalized draft legislation. This session, which will start at 5 p.m., will be held in compliance with the preventive measures adopted by the authorities of the House of Representatives, said Monday, a statement by the lower house.
- 8th Meeting of Moroccan-Russian Joint Cooperation Commission to take Place in Moscow
- Parliament: Joint Plenary Session on Monday to Present 2022 Draft Finance Bill
- Moroccan Policy of Non-proliferation Based on Principles Respected by the Kingdom with Constancy – Official –
- Errachidia: 4 Individuals Arrested for Alleged Links with International Drug Trafficking Network
- Moroccan Sahara: Cote d’Ivoire Reaffirms its Support for Autonomy Initiative