The Ambassador, Director General of Political Affairs at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Fouad Yazourh, had, Wednesday in Rabat, a meeting with Director General of the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Alon Ushpiz, who is on a working visit to Morocco leading a delegation from his country. During this meeting, the two officials reviewed bilateral relations and discussed ways to give content to this cooperation in the political, economic, cultural and human fields, in accordance with the trilateral agreement Morocco-US-Israel, signed in December 2020. The two parties also exchanged on regional and international issues of common interest, including global challenges in the fight against terrorism and global warming as well as sustainable development. The Israeli delegation also held talks at the Ministry’s headquarters with representatives of government institutions, the business community and the private sector, on bilateral and triangular economic opportunities.
- Minister Benmoussa Hands Message from HM King Mohammed VI to Botswana President
- Morocco Reaffirms Commitment to Fully Participate in Peace Consolidation in Africa – Diplomat
- Upper House Speaker Says Morocco-ECOWAS Relations Based on Deep Cultural, Spiritual Ties
- HM the King Inaugurates Rabat’s New Bus Station; Fundamental Component in Restructuring Capital’s Southern Entrance
- HM the King Addresses Message to Participants in 17th UNESCO Intergovernmental Committee for Safeguarding of Intangible Cultural Heritage