The Government Council, held Thursday via videoconference, examined the agreement signed between Morocco and Colombia, on air transport services on April 6, 2021, and the draft law no. 56.21 approving the agreement. The agreement aims to strengthen cooperation between the two sides in international civil aviation and the development of global air transport through the establishment of an air transport network providing services that meet the needs of passengers and freight forwarders, according to a statement. The objective is also to ensure that the air carriers of both countries offer competitive prices and services in open markets, the statement noted.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –