The Government Council, held Thursday via videoconference, examined the agreement signed between Morocco and Colombia, on air transport services on April 6, 2021, and the draft law no. 56.21 approving the agreement. The agreement aims to strengthen cooperation between the two sides in international civil aviation and the development of global air transport through the establishment of an air transport network providing services that meet the needs of passengers and freight forwarders, according to a statement. The objective is also to ensure that the air carriers of both countries offer competitive prices and services in open markets, the statement noted.
- Migration: Spain Stresses Importance of ‘Rabat Process’
- Gov’t Council Adopts Draft Decree-Law Extending by Six Months Mandate of National Press Council Members
- Gov’t Council Takes Note of Bill Approving Int’l Agreement on Constitution of African Civil Aviation Commission
- Morocco, Switzerland Hold New Session of Political Consultations in Bern
- Morocco to Chair AU-PSC Starting October 1st