The House of Representatives (lower house) on Thursday unanimously approved, in a plenary session, the framework bill n° 69-19 relating to tax reform. The text seeks to define the frame of reference for the State’s tax reform policy. This framework bill aims to reform the national tax system through the identification of its components, principles, objectives and application mechanisms, while setting out the accompanying measures for its gradual implementation in accordance with specific national priorities. The framework bill corrects the dysfunctions of the tax system which hinder the achievement of its incentive objectives, the redistribution of incomes, the revitalization of the economic development model, the improvement of its capacity in terms of social inclusion, in addition to support for environmental sustainability requirements. It is also intended to achieve tax fairness, ensure equality for all before tax and strengthen rights and mutual trust between taxpayers and the administration. It is also about mobilizing the fiscal potential to finance public policies, reforming the tax system of local authorities, as well as strengthening effective and efficient governance.
- 8th Meeting of Moroccan-Russian Joint Cooperation Commission to take Place in Moscow
- Parliament: Joint Plenary Session on Monday to Present 2022 Draft Finance Bill
- Moroccan Policy of Non-proliferation Based on Principles Respected by the Kingdom with Constancy – Official –
- Errachidia: 4 Individuals Arrested for Alleged Links with International Drug Trafficking Network
- Moroccan Sahara: Cote d’Ivoire Reaffirms its Support for Autonomy Initiative