A heat wave is expected from Friday to Sunday in several provinces of Morocco, the Directorate General of Meteorology (DGM) announced Wednesday. Temperatures ranging between 41 and 45°C will concern Beni Mellal, Chichaoua, El Kelaa des Sraghna, Essaouira, Fquih Ben Salah, Guelmim, Khemisset, Khenifra, Khouribga, Marrakech, Moulay Yacoub, Ouezzane, Rehamna, Settat, Sidi Kacem, Sidi Slimane, Taounate and Youssoufia, the DGM said in a weather alert bulletin declaring an orange vigilance level. From Friday to Sunday, temperatures would vary between 42 and 46°C in the provinces of Assa-Zag, Errachidia, Es-Semara, Taroudant, Tata and Zagora, the same source added.
- FM Holds Talks with his Malian Counterpart
- Govt. Council: Adoption of Draft Decree on Composition of National Commission for Implementation of Security Council Sanctions on Terrorism, Weapons Proliferation
- Government Majority is Homogeneous – Akhannouch –
- First 100 Days of Government Show Clear Signs of Respect for Commitments – Akhannouch –
- Tindouf Camps: International Alliance for Defense of Human Rights and Freedoms Condemns Military Recruitment of Children