A heat wave is expected from Friday to Sunday in several provinces of Morocco, the Directorate General of Meteorology (DGM) announced Wednesday. Temperatures ranging between 41 and 45°C will concern Beni Mellal, Chichaoua, El Kelaa des Sraghna, Essaouira, Fquih Ben Salah, Guelmim, Khemisset, Khenifra, Khouribga, Marrakech, Moulay Yacoub, Ouezzane, Rehamna, Settat, Sidi Kacem, Sidi Slimane, Taounate and Youssoufia, the DGM said in a weather alert bulletin declaring an orange vigilance level. From Friday to Sunday, temperatures would vary between 42 and 46°C in the provinces of Assa-Zag, Errachidia, Es-Semara, Taroudant, Tata and Zagora, the same source added.
- Spain ”Very Satisfied” with Positive Bilateral Cooperation Momentum with Morocco – FM –
- Morocco, Spain “Completely Satisfied” with Implementation of Bilateral Roadmap – FM –
- Crises in Mediterranean Require Structural Responses Based on Operational Approach – Morocco’s FM –
- First Regional Meeting for Development of Implementation Plan of Arab Strategy to Fight Terrorism Kicks Off in Rabat
- 35th Steering Committee Meeting of 5+5 Defense Initiative Wraps Up in Rabat