The Ministry of Endowments and Islamic Affairs announced, on Thursday, that it has been decided, as part of the preventive measures to counter the pandemic, not to perform the Prayer of Eid Al-Adha in the Mussalas as well as in mosques, because of the overcrowding that happens on this occasion and the difficulties of guaranteeing social distancing. While specifying that the mosques remain open for performing the five prayers and the Friday prayer, the ministry underlined in a statement that this measure relating to the Eid Al-Adha Prayer is a sunnah that can be performed at home. The purpose of this decision is to preserve physical health, added the same source, Praying the Almighty that the next occasions be filled with the joy of going to mosques to perform the Eid prayer. ”He has chosen you, and has imposed no difficulties on you in religion,” true is the word of God.
- Morocco’s Top Police Chief Speaks with President of Germany’s Federal Criminal Police Office
- Loudyi Receives Romanian Minister of National Defense
- Morocco Calls for Immediate End of Israeli War on Gaza
- Moroccan Presidency to Engage with Credibility and Dynamism to Achieve UNHRC Goals – FM –
- Stéphane Séjourné: France Supports Autonomy Plan, Stresses It Is Time to Move Forward