Public prosecutor at the Rabat Court of appeal announced on Monday that following a notice sent on 19/07/2021 by the judicial police services to the prosecutor’s office on the extradition of Abdellatif Nasser from the Guantanamo base to the homeland, the office ordered the national Brigade of the judicial police in Casablanca to open an investigation with the person concerned for his alleged involvement in the perpetration of terror acts. A statement by the public prosecutor at the Rabat Court of appeal indicated that the legal effects will be determined by the prosecutor’s office in the light of the results of the ongoing investigation carried out with the person concerned in full compliance with the provisions of the law.
- Singaporean FM Hails Morocco’s ‘Serious’, ‘Credible’ Efforts Under Autonomy Plan
- Singapore’s FM Hails HM King Mohammed VI’s Leadership in Fostering Tolerance and Respect for Religious Minorities
- FM Confirms Resolve of Morocco, Singapore to Seize Opportunities for Bilateral Cooperation
- Illegal Immigration: Spain, Europe Must Stand in Solidarity with Morocco – Pedro Sánchez –
- UN Security Council Publishes Moroccan Ambassador’s Response to Algerian Peer