Public prosecutor at the Rabat Court of appeal announced on Monday that following a notice sent on 19/07/2021 by the judicial police services to the prosecutor’s office on the extradition of Abdellatif Nasser from the Guantanamo base to the homeland, the office ordered the national Brigade of the judicial police in Casablanca to open an investigation with the person concerned for his alleged involvement in the perpetration of terror acts. A statement by the public prosecutor at the Rabat Court of appeal indicated that the legal effects will be determined by the prosecutor’s office in the light of the results of the ongoing investigation carried out with the person concerned in full compliance with the provisions of the law.
- HM the King Extends Condolences to Algerian Head of State following Passing of former President Abdelkader Bensalah
- Moroccan Ambassador Condemns Abject Situation Prevailing in Tindouf Camps
- Two Former Peruvian FMs Criticize Decision to Restore Relations between Peru and Polisario
- Food Security Has Always Been Strategic Priority for Morocco – FM –
- Several NGOs Condemn in Geneva Impunity of those Responsible for Violations in Tindouf Camps